Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

Maybe I was too sleep deprived or high.

I was LMAO throughout the thing. I have played Star Fox 64 a lot too.

eXillmatic responds:

Hell yea, barrel rolls ftw.

Gay Retarded Hobos Gay Retarded Hobos

LOL!

I laughed when it went into the song.

LordZeebmork responds:

Good. I got the idea from one of arushi's submissions where he did a similar thing but without an actual song.

The Gospel! The Gospel!

Fairly Decent Concept

Seems like a decent concept you have but this doesn't look like it took too much work to make.

2videos for 2fucking gods 2videos for 2fucking gods

WTF did I just watch?

I'm not sure what the point of this is or what it is supposed to be. As soon as I started thinking that it was some sort of DragonBall Z rip-off, it went random and then ended abruptly. The Sonic thing made me laugh though.

[L7C] ATTN:SocomSquad [L7C] ATTN:SocomSquad

This movie fails

This is possibly one of the worst things I've seen because of it's complete lack of content. It is a horribly drawn dinosaur (I think) shrinking and expanding by about 5 pixels. While all this actions is taking place, some seizure inducing background and text is flickering non stop. All this horrific crap is happening to the sound of an equally bad song.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Highly Overrated

The art wasn't anything spectacular, neither was the animation. I got a couple chuckles but it wasn't very funny. It tried too hard to be funny actually. It wasn't even that good of a parody. Sorry, but this isn't as good as madness, waterlollies, retarded animal babies, etc. and I don't see why it should be rated as it is ATM.

Egoraptor responds:

Well, thanks for the 8.

Sonic Cursed Elements Sonic Cursed Elements

Very nice.

You took Sonic to a new and unique place. Everything about it was good: the animation, the characters, the music.

windy night windy night

No content

There is no content to this, just a guy going through a field. the shadow doesn't even line up right. Fail.

Clayz AntiSmoke -al3xx- Clayz AntiSmoke -al3xx-

No more

First of all, that didn't even make a valid point about smoking being bad. The voices and animation were dreadful also.

BTW, Please stop submitting these terrible clay movies. That is what YouTube is for. Newgrounds should be for flash.

al3xx responds:

I hope you were glad of writing this.
But i'd like to see you making a clay stopmotion!
You'd probably s()ck big balls

How Halo3 Should of Ended How Halo3 Should of Ended

Truly Awful

All you did was take some Japanese anime and draw a (really crappy) master chief helmet over it. Terrible. At least make it all yourself.